MANAGEMENT SERVICES OVERVIEW
Safe Harbor Property Management LLC excels in the Pierce and So. King County real estate property management niche simply because we do it right. And, doing it right isn’t a simple thing, as there are a great many details and important tasks involved in managing rental properties. Many companies in this business niche look on the many tasks and responsibilities involved as a “job” they must do for their business income. Safe Harbor Property Management sees these many responsibilities very differently.
After all, without these many details we would be of lesser value to our clients and customers. Our commitment is to cover all the bases, and there is certainly a lot more involved in superior property management. We revel in the complexity involved in negotiating legal requirements, landlord–tenant regulations, property maintenance and fiduciary responsibilities. It’s how we bring value to our owners and tenants, and it’s why our clients and customers recommend us highly in the Pierce and So. King County real estate rental property markets.
By making both our owners and tenants happy, Safe Harbor Property Management has become a major provider of Pierce and South King county real estate property real estate property management services.
Your home shouldn’t be any less of a home just because you’re renting. Safe Harbor Property Management wants you to be comfortable and content in your home. We look forward to proving it!
Within each of these steps there are a number of tasks and activities involved. Safe Harbor Property Management is here to guide, move and shape your vision for your investment. As a united team, “We put your property in a Safe Harbor ”
- Comprehensive market analysis
- Aggressive marketing solutions
- Lease-up Services
- Tenant selection services:
- Legal and comprehensive tenant application
- Tenant interviews that comply with all state and federal laws
- Thorough background, credit, prior eviction checks, plus personal contact to references
- Confirmation and monitoring of tenant’s required renter’s insurance
- Move–in and move–out services:
- Property condition checklists walk-through
- Coordinating vendor bids on all need to do projects
- Ready the property between tenants
- Bi-yearly property condition & maintenance inspections
- Vetting contractors and vendors
- Rent collection & disbursement:
- Timely collection of rents
- Proper service of Landlord/Tenant specific notices (3day, 2day, 10day etc.)
- Attorney guided eviction processing
Happy tenants make our day! Rental homes don’t stay occupied if we don’t do a great job for our tenant customers. They’re every bit as important as the property owners, and we prove it!
- Professionally Managed
- Proper care and maintenance of the property
- Sensible, non–intrusive occupancy rules for enjoyment
- Easy rental payment procedures
- Rental referral bonus program
Would you like to discuss Safe Harbor’s Property Management Services? Call us today at 253- 302-3079.